Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's MAJOR!! (with a British accent)

Well today I went with Carrie to get her hair cut. She got it cut like Victoria Beckham (aka Posh Spice). It looks very cute and suits her well. So now you may see her going around saying "That is so Major!" While waiting I got to spend time talking to Brinsley who is absolutely the silliest person in the world. She has now discovered her new passion in life. She wants to clean windows! Yes you read right. While waiting on Carrie's hair we sat in the lobby area and watched a guy clean the windows. She loved the fact that he was cleaning with a squiggy (spelling?). Luckily the guy had on headphones so he could not hear every word we were saying. Brinsley imagined that he was listening to "Ridin Dirty' which I thought was hilarious because this guy was white and in his late 30's probably. Also there was a fountain (not working of course) that had a women holding some contraption in her hands. At first we though it was an acorn, but after much discussion we came to the conclusion that it couldn't be. For one thing it was way too big and it had a hole that was suppose to have water coming out of it. So we decided on some kind of jar. I happened to have my handy dandy camera phone and took a picture of her with the fountain. If I can figure out how to get it on here I will. I also have pictures of Carrie's before and after shots. So I had a very eventful morning with my favorite people in the WHOLE world!

No comments: