Monday, July 30, 2007

My new hobby!

So this is brand new to me. I read someone else's blog and thought it sounded like fun. I have always had a diary and have stopped writing in it lately, so I thought this would be another way to do that. I just hope I do not bore anyone! So basically on here I am going to tell of everyday events, vent some anger or frustrations, and just write. SO here I go...

Well the summer is quickly fading. This Thursday I will be going back to work. For those that do not know I am a special education teacher at South Hart Elementary. I have already went back several times to work on my classroom. I have everything ready that I can do ahead of time. The real work will begin when I finally get my schedule and start planning lessons. This year is going to be a big change for everyone. The school system has a new superintendent and assistant superintendent. On top of that my school has a new principal. I am hoping for new and improved changes. I guess I will soon find out. So the summer of hanging out with amazing friends to late hours in the night will soon be ending. I am looking forward to fall and cooler weather. I have already started looking at fall and Halloween decorations! Well I am off to enjoy a relaxing day of doing nothing. I better enjoy it while I can. Love!

No comments: