Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A MILESTONE has been made!

Today was a milestone in the weight lost journey. I am now below a certain weight that I have not been below in years. Of course I am not going to say what that weight is, but I am soooo happy. It makes all of this so worth while and gives me the drive to keep going. I have now lost a total of 10lbs. I believe I have lost every pound in my boobs! That just may just be my opinion. Why could it not be in my butt, thighs, or stomach? Anyway other than that all I have been doing is working. I have been researching Halloween outfits on the web. If anyone knows of good websites please let me know. I am looking for something different. Every website has the same thing!! Anyway I off to relax. Have a great HUMP day!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulations! I wish I had your will power! I've been searching for costumes, too but haven't had any luck yet either. I mean, it appears my options are trashy whore, and trashy whore, LOL, j/k!

Amy said...

I am so excited for you!!!! You are looking great!!!