Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thankful

Basically on a daily basis I hear story after story about how children are treated. Whether it be from physical or emotional abuse, not getting enough food at home, children being left home alone, and children that have never met their real parents. You can only feel sorry for them for so long and then you have to show them how to handle the cards they have unfortunately been dealt. Hearing these awful things everyday, I begin to realize how very thankful I am for my life. I have parents that have always been there for me, I have friends that are amazing, and I have a husband that constantly amazes me. I have NOTHING to complain about. I was given the opportunities to succeed. I ate breakfast every morning, I have someone help me with homework every night, and I knew many people loved me. Some children don't even have one of these! I just hope they know that I love them!

No comments: