Sunday, August 19, 2007

This weekend!

Saturday Nick and I went to Anderson for some shopping. I was looking for jeans, but no luck. They apparently do not make jeans for my shape. You have to be a size zero and tall! Anyway I did however go to Hobby Lobby and buy some fall decorations. I know it is summer and 100 degrees, but I could not resist. They had the cutest stuff ever!!! I bought two decorative pumpkins, a sign for the yard, and a small scarecrow. I will definitely be going back closer to fall for more. After that we went to Chili's and I got to eat my splurge for the week, steak and portobello fajitas. They were so good! After that we went to Sam's and I found some 100 calorie packs that I have never seen before. Needless to say I was happy. They had Chips Ahoy, Nutter Butter, and Oreo bars. Also they had Reese's and Hershey's snack packs with only 100 calories. Then we finally went back home to have a relaxing night watching a funny movie (Norbit). What a great Saturday. Today we stepped into high gear and cleaned. We cleaned out our closets which were much needed. When we were finished we had 3 trash bags full of clothes and shoes. We both found several things we forgot we had or just thought we lost. I have pictures to follow of the befores and afters. Besides that I am just relaxing the rest of the day and hopefully going to be able to read my new book (also purchased at Sam's: Dear John by Nicholas Sparks). Have a great Sunday.

My before! And After....

1 comment:

Amy Adams said...

Wow!!!!!!!! want to come do my closets.. in fact my entire house needs to be reorganized. can not wait to go shopping with you~!!!!!!!!!