Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thoughts of the day...

Isn't is strange how life changes constantly. Learning from mistakes that have been made too many times and finally realizing that you don't need it in your life. I am not talking about any one thing in particular just life in general. I guess the older I get the more I realize what is important and whats not. A lot of people do not get to live long enough to even ponder these questions. I am just grateful to be alive. I look at everyday as a blessing and try not to take anything for granted. Some people are going to look back at their lives and it is all going to seem like a fog. Yes they may have been there physically, but were they really present? I hope to live everyday as it is my last and make real connections with people. Just a thought....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: