Thursday, August 2, 2007

TIRED!!

Well today was the first day back to work. The county wide meeting was not near as long as I thought. The new superintendent seems like he is going to make some awesome changes! I met my new principal and he seems ok so far. I don't really have much to go on yet, but so far so good. Other than that I went to the Rotary luncheon and totally could not eat healthy. I guess this will be my big splurge of the week. The meal consisted of small piece of chicken, green beans, and bake potato. I guess that is not too bad especially since I really didn't eat much of the baked potato. Anyway I still do not have a schedule so I really didn't have much to do the rest of the day. Maybe tomorrow I will finally get one! Last night was a very restless night of sleep. I had trouble going to sleep because I had about a million things running through my mind. Then at about 3:30 I had to go to the bathroom and apparently woke Duncan (my dog) up in the process. He then proceeds to whine until I finally take him out to use the bathroom. Then I finally go back to sleep at about 4 only to be waken up at 5 by Nick's alarm. Then finally went back to sleep at 5:30 then had to wake up at 7. So needless to say I am TIRED! Even though I could go to sleep right now I am going to workout. I really don't want to, but I am! I told you I was determined ;)! Anyway I am going to try to remember to take my camera tomorrow so that I can take some pictures of my room to post on here. I am off to sweat some lunch off!
**Also please vote for a potential girls name. I am curious to know what people think.**

No comments: