Monday, August 27, 2007

The weekend

This weekend went by way too fast! Friday we went to La Cabana and then to Carrie and Johnny's. A good time was had by all. Saturday Nick and I went to Anderson and watched Rush Hour 3. It was a great movie with lots of action. Then we came back and went to dinner with Jason and Nikki to Siblings. The food and company couldn't have been better. Then we went back to our house and hung out! We looked up Halloween costumes and I have decided I am just going to tell everyone what my costume is. WHY NOT!? I am going to be a flight attendant and Nick is going to be a pilot. Halloween is a time to be something completely different from who you are and I am defiantly not a flight attendant (I hate to fly). Sunday I was lazy! I am finally getting on the Gray's Anatomy boat and trying to catch up through Netflix. I have completed the first 5 episodes. I love the show so far. Today was a great day at school! Can I just say I LOVE MY JOB!

Imagine this but not that sexy! There will be a tank top underneath ;).

No comments: