Thursday, September 27, 2007

Atlanta

Tuesday when I left work, Nick and I went straight to Atlanta. After sitting in traffic we finally made it to the hotel! Once their we left and went to Pappadeaux which is this great seafood restaurant. We had appetizers, meal, drinks, and dessert. It was so great just to relax and enjoy our meal. Trust me there was no dieting on this trip. The next day when Nick left at 6:30 am to take his test I stayed wide awake and watched tv and read magazines. That was much better than working. When Nick got back we left and stopped at the Mall of Georgia to eat at Ted's Montana Grill. They had very good food and everything in the restaurant was earth friendly. My to go cup was made from corn! Very cool! So today was back to the grind of working, but tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!! THANK GOD!

No comments: