Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy Busy!

Yesterday I went to the Lavonia fall festival with Nick, Carrie, Brinsley, her friend Amanda, and Noah. The place had so much food it was ridiculous! Next year I will have to make sure I go there to eat. Also I bought a magnet that says "I love my Yorkie." It is so cute! I plan to put it on my car and in the process support the Humane Society. Then we all went to Tugaloo State Park where we had a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. I had lots of fun and got to talk with people I only see every now and then. Then we went home and Nick and I finished up season 2 of Grey's Anatomy. We are eventually going to catch up with the new season. That show is wonderful and always makes me teary eyed. So now I am about clean the house and wash some clothes. So good Sunday to all!

No comments: