Monday, September 17, 2007

HMMM....

Where to start? Yesterday was great! Nick and I just sat around and relaxed all day. We did go to the Wal-Mart, but we went so early that hardly anyone was there. I love Wal-Mart like that! Anyway I bought a couple of Mums and planted them. They always remind me that cooler weather is on the way. Speaking of it was quite chilly this morning. Fall is just around the corner (this Sunday actually). Other than that Nick grilled out tons of food for us to put in the freezer for quick week night meals. Today was crazy. This new student is turning everything upside down! So needless to say I am tired and cranky. Then I read on Brinsley's (my neice) myspace page something absolutely amazing that she wrote about me. So now I am in a much better mood. Thanks Brinsley! She is wonderful and makes me so proud. Also some good news: I have now lost 12lbs!!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

I love all your decorations.. I need to post pictures of mine. Can't wait to see you guys. Missed you this weekend.

Carrie said...

the decorations look cute after the beach I can get into fall mode. Hope you have a better day.