Monday, September 3, 2007

It's the weekend update!

Saturday we all went over to Amy and Michael's to watch GA TECH and GA play some football. We ordered pizza and had chocolate fondue for dessert. Very delicious! Thanks Amy! Then we went to Amanda and Lamar's engagement party that happened to be just down the street. Lets just say we were not really watching the game anymore. That is okay though because they were winning. We had lots of fun!! Then Sunday (and surprisingly feeling very chipper) Nick and I decided to ride to Anderson and watch Superbad. The movie was sooooo funny. I literally laughed every 5 seconds. I would not recommend it for children or older people because the humor was often crude, but none the less funny! We also went to the Halloween store in the mall to see if they had my costume and they did not. So I guess I am just going to have to order it online and send it back if it does not fit. Oh well. Well today is Labor day which means no work for me or Nick. How exciting. So I plan on not doing too much! Have a great Labor Day!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: