Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tomorrow is Friday!

My title says it all. This week has been a little crazy! I have a new student at school that has a very rare disorder. She can hear, but everything just sounds like noise. She also can not talk (due to the fact that she cannot hear correctly). She does understand sign language which unfortunately I do now know. I have learned bathroom, no, stop, thank you and I love you. I use no and stop all the time! Anyway she gets very frustrated because she cannot communicate. I feel very bad for her and I feel a little helpless because there is only so much I can do. I am thinking regular ed. sounds better and better. Besides that I am just really looking forward to this weekend. Nick and I are going to clean our house from top to bottom. I hate feeling like something is dirty or disorganized. I have so much chaos at school, I want to come home and feel relaxed. I am not relaxed when things are like they are now. So wish me luck on cleaning!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I feel the same way. This week has been rough