Monday, September 24, 2007

TV TIME

Today begins my tv obsession. As much as I hate to admit it I am really addicted to some tv shows. Today Dancing with the Stars, Prison Break, How I met you Mother, Chuck, The Bachelor, Heroes, and The Big Bang Theory all come on. Why do they play so many shows on the same day??? Thank goodness for Tivo. Other than watching tv I am going to my in-laws to eat a wonderful meal. YUM can't wait!
UPDATE: If you read this earlier, well read again. I completely forgot somethings. I have lost another pound. That is 13lbs in all!!! I can't believe I have stuck with it this time. Anyway Tuesday after work Nick and I are heading to the big ATL. Nick has a test to take at The World Congress Center at 8am Wed. morning so we decided to get a hotel room for the night. I am taking a personal day so I hope my class or really the sub survives. I will be back Wednesday for the next update. I am sure you are on the edge of your seat!

No comments: