Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Books

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have always enjoyed reading novels. Literature was always my favorite subject in school. So needless to say, I am always reading something. The last couple of years I have picked up several books and would take months to finish them. Then the other day I was in Target ( the best store in the world) and was looking at all the wonderful new books that are out. So I am now motivated to read my books quicker, so I can get to some new ones. I have made a list of books that I plan on reading hopefully before the summer.
My book list:
Bed Rest by Sarah Bilston
If anyone would like to join me on this little adventure, I would love to have a little book club.
I am planning on starting Lost Hearts in Italy as soon as I finish the book I am reading now.
Grateful for:
1) Renewing my love of books
2) Duncan for just being him
3) Halloween candy
4) Mother in-law- for cooking supper tonight
5) Cooler weather and rain on the way



2 comments:

Amy said...

i wish i could join you. Let me know what book you are reading during christmas... i have a break then and would love to enjoy a good book.

Carrie said...

Hey that is so weird because I wrote down about five books I was going to suggest we read!