Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party

The Halloween party day has finally arrived! I am so excited that this is a new tradition for all of us. This is the second to many I am hoping. So I am going to spend the day trying to figure out what to do with my hair. What does a good witch do with her hair? Good question! I believe I have the makeup thing figured out. Anyway I forgot to mention that I am actually reading two books currently. I am way into both of them which is crazy. I am reading The Glass Castle by: Jeanette Walls and Play Dirty by: Sandra Brown.
Grateful for:
1) La Cabana: for having great food
2) Wal-Mart- for providing me with almost anything I need.
3) The new Ingels- which I will be visiting today.
4) Party City- for providing me with my costume
5) Friends- just because

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: