Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's getting cold!

This week I have been lucky enough to outside morning car rider duty! So basically I stand in one spot for thirty minutes at 7:30 in the morning. Needless to say I am freezing!! Think about me when you are seating in doors or even in a warm bed. Besides that I wanted share some websites with everyone just for your enjoyment.
1) www.thenest.com- this is one of my favorite websites! It is all for newly weds or really any couple.
2) www.calorieking.com- you can type in any food, even fast food, and it will tell you all the nutritional facts. You will be shocked at some fast food!!
3) www.littlescholastic.com- I use www.scholastic.com all the time for school, but I got an email from little scholastic and it has great information for ready with babies and toddlers and how to get them interested in reading.

Grateful for:
1) Being alive!
2) Nick's cooking- can I really say it enough?
3) Halloween approaching
4) candy
5) excitement of the holidays to come

No comments: