Saturday, October 20, 2007

OH SATURDAYS!

It is Saturday and I am oh so happy!

We go all week looking forward to this day and when it finally comes we can take a deep breath and breath for the first real time all week.

Well I have to breath fast because today is a busy day. I need to get out of bed and clean my house for all the guest that will joining us this wonderful evening. Right now Nick and Brent( our house guest for the weekend) are deer hunting. I am assuming they were lucky because I was awaken by two gun shots and Duncan barking and howling.

So with a few quiet moments in the house I am going to savor them and catch up on some reading. I am trying so hard to finish this book so I can begin my book list.

I will be sure to post pictures from our pumpkin carving, eating, relaxing by the fire Saturday, for everyone to enjoy. Also the picture of Duncan is coming I just have to wait for him to be still for the camera.

Happy Saturday to all!!!

Grateful for:
1) Saturdays
2) Friends
3) books
4) pumpkins
5) Being truly happy

No comments: