Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Your right! It really isn't that bad!

So after reading Amy's blog and I think I am going to try to write down 5 things that I am thankful for everyday. I will do that on here so maybe I will inspire someone else just like Amy inspired me. I am sure I will still complain b\c it just helps some days. Writing down 5 things is going to be hard some days, but I do have so many things to be thankful for.
1) Patience- even when I think I am completely out of this I always find a way to give a little more.
2) My Health- so many people have gotten sick or are already sick and luckily I have not!
3) Co workers- b\c when I need them the most they are their
4) Diet Coke- It gives me a pick me up without the calories
5) Cool Weather- It helps my husband have a much easier day

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you are going to do this with me. I was thinking about it on my way home from class last night. Of course, it was the tues night class i hate. But i thought, "well at least i am able to go to school." I guess my dad losing his job and not being able to find one was my inspiration to do this.