Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Giving Thanks

I have very much enjoyed writing what I am thankful for at the end of my posts. Today will be my last day. Even though I have loved it, I do believe it is time to think of something new to do. When ever I think of something I will let you know! :) Writing down my gratitudes has made me realize, even in the worst of times, there is always something to be grateful for. During this time of thanks I have realized I should NEVER complain. I have everything I need to live comfortably, an amazing family, friends that constantly give me great enjoyment, and a husband that I could go on and on about. So during this holiday season remember how lucky you really are!!

On another note I am sooooo thankful to have the next three days off! Even though they will be filled with cleaning, cooking, and shopping they will be enjoyed nonetheless. Today will be lots and lots of cleaning and grocery shopping. Thanks to everyone coming to our little Thanksgiving dinner Friday night!!

''If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.'' ~Meister Eckhart

No comments: