Monday, November 19, 2007

Shopping- not so good!

Well the shopping adventure did not go as planned. First off I started feeling car sick on the way and after eating I felt a little better. So we went to Garden Ridge to look for Christmas decorations with absolutely no luck. There were so many people it was hard to look at anything. Then we went to Pier One and had no luck with the tables. At the mall I tried on one dress and did not like it so I gave up. Then we decided to go to Wal-mart where I actually found all my Christmas ornaments. Good ole Wal-Mart! Then we ate supper at Flat Rock Grille. They had amazing food! I have never eaten there before, but I will defiantly be going back. So then I decided we had to go home because I was tired! I some how mustered up some energy and went out to see Ellis Dee (a local band) perform with some great friends. So in all I still have to do some shopping sometime. I am going this Friday so maybe I will be lucky!

No comments: