Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Yesterday I left as soon as I got home to help Carrie pass out candy for work. Then we went back to her house and passed out candy there. So it was a night of scary and cute kids and candy. Who could ask for anything better!

Besides that I have now lost 17 lbs!!! I can actually tell myself now, so that is very rewarding and helping me to continue. I also am going to have to buy more pants because none of my pants ,besides jeans, fit right anymore. I am not complaining! The new Ingles in town is going to help my diet so much because they have some great healthy food.

Saturday my school is having a Fall Festival from 12-4 with lots of fun games and food. You should come and check it out!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: