Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's Over!

Ok so don't call me a scrooge yet. I love Christmas and it is my absolute favorite holiday, but it can get very hectic. There is so many gifts to buy, wrap, decorating, visiting, eating way too much, and it never seems to end. I enjoyed every moment, but I am ready for some peace and quiet! So with that said I am now in New Year's mode. I am making a year in review slide show for our New Year's Eve party. I have tons of pictures from every event that has occurred this year. I am getting close to being finished. I think it will be great to save a look back on years from now. I am also beginning to think about New Year's resolutions. There are always ways to improve yourself and I already have several on the list.
1) Continue with working out and lose those last 10 lbs.
2) Join a church and attend regularly
3) Start scrap booking again
4) Read lots of good books
5) Spend more time with family
6) Get more organized
7) And last but not least- Start a family of my own!

I encourage everyone to make their own list and stick to it because this new year could be the best yet!

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us." ~Hal Borland

No comments: