Sunday, January 13, 2008

Anticipation

Well last week seemed like it was so slow! This week will probably seem even longer. Oh well I guess I shouldn't try to rush my life through the weeks. I have to remind myself of that often. Well this week has been quite relaxing. We did spend time Saturday cleaning out the garage so we can begin finishing it and adding tons of storage that we so desperately need. After that we spent the day making homemade bread (in our new/borrowed bread maker). The bread maker is so wonderful. All you do is throw in the ingredients and press the bottom in 3 and a half hours you have a huge loaf of yummy bread. We also watched movies and cooked a wonderful pizza- SO YUMMY!! Today was spent cleaning the house and playing Rock band which is so addicting. Well I am wishing everyone a great week and remember to try not to count the mins down to the weekend. Hard I know!

No comments: