Thursday, January 24, 2008

Catch up time!

Wow I am getting really bad at this blogging thing. Anyway I suppose I will start with Monday. Since I was off for MLK Jr. day I went with Carrie, Nikki, and Crystal to the coldest restaurant in town! No kidding! We went to Downtown Cafe and apparently the heat was not working, so we froze the entire time. I don't mean slightly cold I mean you could actually see our breath. You may ask yourself why did we not leave? Well apparently the cold was making us so delusional that we stayed and ate our food. Luckily we still had a great time. Afterward Nikki and I went to see 27 Dresses!! The movie was so cute and we were nice and warm in the theater. I was very surprised by how packed the theater was. This was Monday at 2:00 and we had people on both sides of us. The rest of the week has been a blur and nothing I would bore you with. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!
27 dresses

1 comment:

Carrie said...

your aren't kidding about the cold