Sunday, February 24, 2008

Church

Nick and I went to a new church today. We use to go to another church, but we wanted to go a bigger church that had more going on. Amy and Michael also went so we were not all alone in a new place. Everything went great and I really liked the service. The preacher was funny and his sermon was very relevant and never once boring. I loved the fact that they have lots of activities for children and a preschool. This will come in handy one of these days. I am very optimistic that this will be a place where Nick and I can learn more about God. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we become more acquainted with this church. It is a process that I hope will be filled with great memories.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad we went this morning. I really enjoyed it as well. maybe we can get involved more and get into a ladies group or something.

Jessica said...

Good for you! Stepping out of your comfort zone and finding a new place is hard. I hope it all works out! I'll keep it in my prayers. : )

Kelly said...

You and your husband sound a lot like us - we like to watch TV and play with our dog! :-)
I'm glad you have found a church! It makes such a difference to have a church family!!!!