Monday, February 18, 2008

Desiree's Birthday

Here is the cute purse Nick got me for Valentine's day. It is Vera Bradley, print Daisy Daisy, and style Lola.



My niece Desiree has a birthday on Valentine's Day so we celebrated at my parents last night. We had yummy beef stew. I made macaroni and cheese to go with it and it turned out so good. I will add the recipe at the bottom because it is supper simple. I did not do a very good job of taking pictures, but here are some that I did take.

Inside: Kite, bag of outdoor stuff, and huge box of Crayola sidewalk chalk
Two peas in a pod (Brinsley- neice and Dad)Baby the catMy Dad the Yo-yo championMy favorite picture- They were playing in the rain (Brinsley and Harley)Glorious Macaroni and Cheese
1 8 oz bow of elbow macaroni
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of Mayo
1/4 cup of pimentos diced
1/4 cup of onions diced
1 pound cheese, grated

Saute pimentos and onions lightly in three tablespoons of margarine. Add all ingredients and mix together in large bowl. Salt to taste. Pour into greased casserole dish. Bake 25 mins. on 350 degrees. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Macaroni and Cheese is one of my favorite dishes! Your recipe looks yummy. I might have to try it out.