Saturday, February 16, 2008

Experiment

I have official become a blog addict! I know I am not alone in this. I love reading other people's life stories especially from people you would never normally meet. I have enjoyed my time blogging immensely and I want to know who reads my blog. Honestly I will be okay if only close friends read this, but I am very curious who else out there is reading. If you are reading this please leave a quick comment. It can be a simple hello, even if it is your first time reading. I just want to see how many of you are out there in blogger world.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Robyn!!! Love reading your blog...wish I could keep up with mine like you do. Also, love the blog you sent me. She is so creative

Sarah said...

I'm reading!

Carrie said...

hey you know i read it!

Nikki said...

I read, too! :)