Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally the weekend

It has been one of those weeks. You know the one where everything goes wrong, you have a million things to do that never seem to get done, and just when you think you can't handle one more thing something else is thrown at you. Well that has been my week in a nutshell. I have not been sleeping well(rambling thoughts and worries) so that has not helped. Anyway today was very yucky and cold, so I was so glad to hear that tomorrow is going to be much warmer and not raining.

Tomorrow I am getting my haircut, which I am very excited about. I am not really sure what I want to do, but I just need a change. I am also bringing my wonderful niece Brinsley to have her hair done also. We should fun and I will also make sure to actually take some pictures.

Tomorrow we also have a Lawn and Garden Shower to attend for one of Nick's long time friends. Then soon after we are going out to eat at this amazing restaurant, Sullivan's. The food is amazing! So good weekend to all!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Brinsley is such a unique name! Can't wait to see your hair! : )

Robyn Beele said...

I know I love her name! I haven't meet another one. I can't wait to see my hair either!! Pictures will come soon.

Amy said...

Can't wait for tonight!!! To see your hair and eat with you guys. Love ya!!