Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Comforter!!

Yesterday after work I went to Wal-Mart on a mission for a comforter. I didn't want to spend much because I like to change things so often. I found this great brownish comforter and some really cute pillows. I loved that the underside is checkered. I also bought the red blanket to match the color of the walls in the bedroom. Even better the comforter was on sale!! Only 59.99 and both pillows were 11.00 a piece. The red pillow was from the last bed set. The comforter is so soft. Don't you just love Wal-Mart!

This morning I took Duncan for some much needed grooming. I can't believe how long it was in between haircuts. I feel like such a bad Mommy. Anyway he looks great now and smells even better.

Tonight the gang is off to eat at a local restaurant and hang out afterward. I will be sure to take lots of photos!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the new comforter! Kyle and I are wanting to re-do our room. I'll have to check WalMart out!