Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy Weekend

Wow! What a busy weekend! Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.

Friday: Nick and I went to AT&T to buy new phones! We bought Blackberry Curves. I love it so much! I can actually get on the internet which will be very helpful.
Saturday: We woke up bright and early to go to Home Depot. We have been wanting to plant trees in our yard since we built our house 3 1/2 years ago. Finally we did! We picked an awful day to finally do this. It started off okay then it started to sprinkle, but I told Nick we should keep going. The rain stopped for a little while. Then, as we were about to plant the second to last tree, the bottom fell out. It was pouring!! We quickly planted the last two and were soaked. Duncan had so much fun playing in the rain and mud. I have pictures, but they were taken with my new phone and I haven't quite figured it out yet. So maybe I will post them later.

Later that day we had a wedding to attend for one of Nick's childhood friends. The wedding was in a small church so it was packed. It was absolutely beautiful! Soon as we got back from the wedding Nick's relatives from Belgium were down for a visit. They are staying for a month and I am so excited because it has been 3 years since they have been here. There is never a dull moment with them around.
Nick and I before the wedding


After visiting for a few mins. we headed over to Michael and Amy's for a cookout. After eating some great food we played Rock Band. It is always fun hanging out with them! Love you guys!

Nikki and I (I am not sure why this is so blurry!)

Nikki playing drums

Jason and Michael
This is Nick playing the drums

Sunday: After church Nick and I headed to his parents to eat lunch. The food was great as always. Then we headed home for much needed relaxation. I am going to continue the relaxation now!!

5 comments:

Zololkis said...

See here

Carrie said...

Looks like ya'll had fun sorry we missed out I was determined to get to feeling better this weekend.
Love ya!

Kelly said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!!!!

Meg said...

You guys were busy! It looks like it was filled with fun! Can't wait to see the trees.

Meg said...

Gotta love the tivo! Now I should have no excuse not to exercise, although I'll come up with something! I love fit tv, that was a great invention.