Saturday, March 8, 2008

Frustration

I should probably explain before I get started. On January 1st Nick and I made a very important decision. We decided we wanted to have a child. This is something I have wanted since we got married, but Nick wanted to wait a while so we could enjoy a few years alone. That decision was absolutely the best. We have had an amazing marriage and now we are both ready. At first I naively thought it would happen the first try. Well three months in to this journey, I am beginning to doubt those thoughts. At first I was so excited and began researching everything. I looked at vitamins for me, pregnancy websites, baby clothes, furniture, books, and basically everything I could get my hands on. Then after the first two months tests were negative, I HAD to stop looking at everything. It made me depressed and I thought I was only getting my hopes up just to be let down. I am trying to stay positive, because it has only been three months. However, when you want something so bad, three months seems like eternity. I know that I will become pregnant when I am suppose to and that God truly does have a plan for me. Please keep Nick and I in your prayers and hopefully I will be able to post good news soon.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I will pray for you guys. You are right, when God is ready for it to happen it will. It took Julie and Trent 9 months and then they lost the first one. It will happen

Carrie said...

Sweetie don't get down it will happen. Love ya!

Keeper of the Nest said...

Hello! Feel free to e-mail me about a header at marlanajill @ yahoo dot com.

Kelly said...

I totally understand! Waiting is the hardest part but your time will come! Hang in there! It takes most couples at least 6 months. That's VERY normal!!!