Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I just received the lasted issue of Good Housekeeping. I love the magazine because of the tips, recipes, crafty ideas, and decorating ideas. I thought I would share some interesting tidbits from this issue.
1. Clean windows on a cloudy day. Direct sunlight makes the cleaner dry faster and that leave streaks.
2. Get a fun wallpaper for your computer at this site.
3. If you get only 5 or less hours of sleep a night, your risk of getting diabetes almost doubles.
4. A great educational website for children is at Whyville.
5. A new Dutch Boy paint called Scented Ceiling Solution II has a fresh laundry scent!
6. In 1997 the median wait for heart attack patients was 8 mins. In 2004 the wait time increased to 20 minutes.
Just some nice information and trivia for you!