Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good Housekeeping


I just received the lasted issue of Good Housekeeping. I love the magazine because of the tips, recipes, crafty ideas, and decorating ideas. I thought I would share some interesting tidbits from this issue.

1. Clean windows on a cloudy day. Direct sunlight makes the cleaner dry faster and that leave streaks.

2. Get a fun wallpaper for your computer at this site.

3. If you get only 5 or less hours of sleep a night, your risk of getting diabetes almost doubles.

4. A great educational website for children is at Whyville.

5. A new Dutch Boy paint called Scented Ceiling Solution II has a fresh laundry scent!

6. In 1997 the median wait for heart attack patients was 8 mins. In 2004 the wait time increased to 20 minutes.

Just some nice information and trivia for you!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I get GH too! I'm looking forward to it!
Your new blog look is GREAT!