Monday, March 17, 2008

March Madness

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

This morning at school the kindergarten students had a St. Patrick's Day parade. It was so cute! The kids could ride bikes, scooters, or skates. The students without those got an instrument to play as they went around in a circle. Just adorable!

Tonight the 4th and 5th graders are playing basketball against each other- hence the name March Madness. It should be fun! The event is a great fund raiser for the school and a great way to get parents in the building.

Also while Nick was busy cooking supper last night, I decided to create a little something of my own. This is not really a recipe, but it is still very tasty and easy.

Strawberry Lemonade
2 packs of Crystal Light Lemonade
1 container of Frozen Barcardi Strawberry Daquari

Add to gallon picture. Add water and mix well. Goes great with Chocolate Cake

Here is a picture of my Easter dress. I know it is not very spring like, but I thought it was cute. I also happened to have already that match perfectly!

Have a great Monday!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute Dress!!!! I think it is perfect for easter.
Thanks for the recipe. Sounds really good.

Dora said...

Just passing through. You have a fun blog. Happy St. Patrick's Day. (This is my first comment on a blog :) )
Take care and enjoy your Holy Week.
Blessings,
S.

Robyn Beele said...

Hey Dora! Thanks for reading. I tried to read your blog, but I guess it is private.

Kelly said...

Cute dress! I have to find an Easter dress. Now it is supposed to be cold and rainy on Easter.....so I'm thinking I'll have to wear tights and boots. Boo!

Carrie said...

I forgot to tell you Noah is playing in their march madness basketball game tomorrow night it should be interesting.