Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Picture Challenge

I found this challenge on Carrie's blog and thought why not? Heres the deal: You are suppose to take five pictures around your house that describe you.

This first picture shows how I love to take pictures and the frames they go into. These happen to be all old pictures that are in my extra junk room, but you get the idea.

On the same book shelf in my junk room are my crafty things. They are VERY disorganized right now becuase I am patiently waiting on the garage to be finished so I can create my crafty corner. I love creating things and hope I can do more when I have my room complete.Next we have my furbaby Duncan. I had to take this because he was following me around the house as I was taking the other pictures. He was being so patient! I love him so unconditionally!
Next up are my magazines! I have tons of subscriptions. It is almost ridiculous. I have subscriptions to Good Housekeeping, O magazine, Real Simple, Glamour, Self, Marie Claire, and Martha Stewart.


Here is my must have item: TIVO!! I record tons of shows and it so convient to watch them when I have the time. Especially since I usually fall a sleep around 9 on week nights.
I know this challenge only said five, but I had to take this one becuase it might just be my faovrite thing about my house and describes me so well. This is the view from my balcony and this view is 360 degrees around my home. I see no other house or person around me. I love the serenity!! I will never move.
Now it is your turn. Have FUN!