Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning update

I sure have been posting a lot lately! I guess I just have a lot to say. Anyway since I was so proficient with my lesson plans and copies this week, I had extra time on my hands during my planning. I made myself a spring cleaning checklist on Excel! I know, I am a DORK, but I think it will help so much. I plan to keep it use it periodically. I don't think I can put the actual spreadsheet on here, but this is what I copied from it. I am sure I have left off some things, but this is what came off the top of my head. Now off to enjoy my Friday!!














Spring Cleaning
Kitchen













clean appliances













clean counters & sink













clean cabinets













remove old food from fridge













vacuum floors













mop floors













declutter cabinets




























Bathroom













clean mirrors













clean out medicince cabinet













clean sink and toliet













clean shower













replace shower curtain liner













dust













vacuum floors













mop floors




























Living Room













Organize magazines













Dust













clean windows













clean leather furniture













vacuum floors













mop floors




























Dining Room













Clean/Dust Table and Chairs













clean windows













Vacuum floors













Mop floors




























Bedrooms













Wash sheets













Declutter closets and drawers













Dust













clean windows













clean mirrors













Vacuum Floors













Clean under bed













Clean ceiling fans




























Laundry Room













Clean Dryer vents













Clean sink and toilet














Sweep floors













Dust cabinets













1 comment:

Meg said...

hmm.. were ya getting prepared for that cleaning at the grocery store tonight? lol..
My mom made the curtains. I have a sewing machine but I haven't learned my way around it yet.