Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning


After checking the weather constantly, hoping I was wrong about it raining this Saturday, I finally had to change my plans. I had planned on spending the day cleaning flower beds and planting new plants, but they may have to wait till Sunday. So instead I am going clean, clean, and clean some more. Not just an ordinary cleaning, but one of those deep cleanings that makes you want to smile when you are finished. Okay I know I am not alone here! I plan on moving furniture to clean underneath, clean all windows, organize shelves, and get rid of junk that seems to be taking over my house. I am sadly excited about this becuase I love a clean house. This will be the true meaning of clean.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Girl after my own heart!

Meg said...

I have a love/hate relationship with cleaning. I love Spring cleaning, it's like revamping your house! I've started the windows and purging some stuff, but I've got a long way to go. I'll be thinking of ya on Saturday. At least the weather will be yucky and you don't feel bad about spending the day inside!

Nikki said...

First of all, my favorite part of this particular blog is the pic. Literally made me LOL! I have been trying to do some of that type of cleaning today. Not making much progress though! Good luck tomorrow! :)

Julia said...

I understand your excitement. I totally took a personal day on Monday so that I could stay home and do that!