Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Banana Bread Part 2

OK this is my last post today I promise! I just finished the Banana Bread that I posted earlier today. Here are some pictures!!
Here are all the ingredients

The dry ingredients

The wet ingredients
All mixed up
Into the oven
Hot and Yummy!!
I just had a slice and it was delicious. You do not miss any of the fattening ingredients. I will be making this again very soon.


Here are the great finds that I found on my solo shopping yesterday.

I plan on wearing this to the Lion King Friday and it is from TJ Maxx for only $19.99
This is also from TJ Maxx and I believe it was $12.99

This blouse if from Belk

This is another find from TJ Maxx and this is a bad picture. It is cuter in person.

The two tiered iron rack is from TJ Maxx and I got the flowers today at Wal-Mart

This basket was also from TJ Maxx and it holds two stacks of magazines perfectly. It was only $6.99!!

Happy Birthday Nick! I love you!!


7 comments:

Carrie said...

I have got to try the banana bread Johnny is doing weight watcher sorta (don't tell him I told)

Amy said...

Love love love that dress and the shirt in the last picture!!!! 2 cute. The banana bread sounds good and would probably be great for Mr. Diabetic

Robyn Beele said...

The bread was so good. Try it!!

Julia said...

Love the white top!!! Love the 3 tiered stand too! Looks like you had a great time shopping. :)

Meg said...

Wow I was not that lucky at TJ Maxx yesterday! I guess I should've dug a little more.. :)
I love some banana bread, I'll put that on my list!
Good luck with the buffalo lasagna, we really really enjoyed it. I hope you guys like just as much!!!! Happy birthday Nick!

Kelly said...

I HEART T J Maxx. We went there Sat night and I got the cutest dress!!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. :-) I'll add you to my short, but ever expanding, list of blogs. lol.


Anyway..

That bread looks SO good!! & the clothes are super cute. I never go to TJ Maxx, I always forget about it. Maybe I will check them out this weekend.