Thursday, April 10, 2008

Getting Ready!


First thing tomorrow morning Nick and I are heading out on the open road. We are going to Atlanta to see the Lion King. This is part of the Broadway Across America production. I am sooo excited. This is for Nick's birthday, but I think I am more excited. Before we go to the show we are going to stop by the Mall of Georgia. I am sure it is going to be crazy, but maybe it will help that it will be Friday morning. Keep your fingers crossed! We are staying over night at the Westin Downtown. From the pictures this hotel looks very nice. We will not be there long, but oh well! We also have reservations at Azio Downtown which is a nice Italian restaurant. We have never been, but the menu looks pretty impressive. Also Eric, Nick's brother, is coming down from Chicago for the weekend. We will get to see him tonight and when we come back Saturday so that is pretty exciting. Well I am off to pack. I will update Sunday with tons of great pictures!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Have fun I am so jealous lol!

Meg said...

wow, I hope you guys have a great outing. Gotta love trips for 2! GL at the M.O.G. it was crazy when we went. But it was a weekend, it was like Atlanta traffic on foot. Have you ever tried the Westin restaurant? The Sundial? The food wasn't great but the atmosphere was worth the $, you'll have to try it sometime if you haven't. Have so much fun, enjoy every minute while us small towners are stuck envying you guys!!

Mandy said...

We are taking a little weekend getaway this weekend too!! I hope you guys have a great time!

Julia said...

Azio is good stuff, enjoy yourself!!!

Kelly said...

I hope ya'll had a GREAT weekend!!!! I saw Lion King in NYC a few years ago - it was SO good!
Can't wait to hear about your weekend!