Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mid-Week Happenings

Today I got some great news! The principal at the school that I work at told me, first thing this morning, that I have been approved by the superintendent to move out of special education to regular education!!! He told me that more than likely it will be 5th grade because that is where the openings are. I am so happy and overwhelmed. I have trouble sleeping at night because I have so many ideas running through my head. I believe I need to start keeping a notebook on the night stand to record some of the good ideas I have in the middle of the night. It is crazy what I dream about lately. Classroom arrangement, things to buy, lesson plans, seating charts, field trips, the list goes on!

Other than that I have finally heard from the doctor about my MRI. Basically I have a bad sprain on my wrist and the tendon has been injured. They recommended that I go to an orthopedic doctor tomorrow to have him check everything out. So I guess I am still playing the waiting game. I can't believe after months I am still in pain everyday. Hopefully this doctor will have some answers.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so happy you will be getting a regular classroom. I am getting excited about the yardsale saturday!

Amy said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.

Meg said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Hopefully you'll have just as good of news from the ortho.

Julia said...

That's such great news!!!

Mandy said...

Congrats!! I am so happy that you will be getting into a regular classroom! Isn't it funny how we do some of our best thinking in the middle of the night? It must be because we allow ourselfs to chill out and relax for awhile!