Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shopping Spree

What a better way to spend Spring Break than shop!? I took of this morning to Anderson for some solo shopping. I love shopping by myself because if I choose to look at a shirt for 10 mins. or go back and forth and back and forth till I make my mind up, then I can. I went to TJ Maxx. I love that store. I bought a dress for this weekend when we go to see the Lion King. I also got a skirt, blouse, shoes, and capris. I got a few decorative things, but I will hold off on those until I get pictures. Then I headed to New York and Company and bought 2 pairs of capris, shirt and sunglasses. Then I went to Belks to buy Nick his birthday presents. I will post pictures of those later. Wheew! I am tired! Sorry about the delay in pictures I need more batteries for my camera. Well that is about all for now. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Meg said...

A girl after my own heart! Solo shopping is a type of meditation to me. You can listen to music the whole way there and you're right, choose to go where ever you want in the amount of time that you desire! You lucky girl today!! Sounds like you found some great stuff. I hope to be as lucky tomorrow..

Carrie said...

I am so jealous! Can't wait to see the pictures