Saturday, April 26, 2008

True Hugs


Sadly today Nick's cousins from Belgium had to leave and head back home. They stayed with his parents for a month and the time flew by fast. We enjoyed so many laughs and I will truly miss them. We ate a lot of food, drank good wine, and even learned to make real Irish Coffee. They were sad to leave this morning and we were sad to see them go. When they left Simone gave me, what I like to call, a "true" hug. What I mean by that is a hug that comes from the heart. I hug that you don't want to let go of. It wasn't a short brief hug; it was a long meaningful hug that I will always remember. They didn't want to leave, but it was time. I hope one day to be able to visit them. How fun would that be? Anyway cherish your family and friends, especially the ones that you get to see often. Give someone a "true" hug today!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so sweet Robyn!! I know you guys will miss them

Meg said...

aww sweetness, it brings tears to my eyes! Sounds like you all had a great visit.