Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WARNING-VENTING-WARNING

Okay I am warning you I have to vent. If you remember about a month ago I injured my wrist at work. Well it hasn't quite healed since. Then yesterday I injured the same wrist again and worse this time. So after a hectic day at work (annual reviews and writing IEP's) I sat in the waiting room for an hour, then waited in the room for another 20 mins, had an x-ray, waited 10 more mins, and then was told the x-ray did not show anything so I would have to schedule an MRI! FUN!! So when I finally came home I discovered I am AGAIN not pregnant this month. Can anything go right? AHHH! Ok I am finished!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

It has been one of those weeks for sure!

Meg said...

Vent girl, you deserve to! Hopefully things will begin to get better. **best wishes for all things better**

Marlee Belle said...

Oh man! So sorry your weekend has started out this way! I hope that it only gets better from here!! I'll be remembering your efforts to get pregnant in my prayers! I have a long list of friends/blog friends that are in the same boat!

Julia said...

Don't loose heart Robyn! I'll be praying for you in the baby arena. There are so many people that are in your shoes. Here's a little encouragement...hope it helps!!!

2 Corinthians 4:16-17
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."