Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend Update

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

Friday: The gang went to La Cabana as we have done every Friday at 7:00 for years. We had a crowd this time. Jeff and Joy brought along a new member of their family. This is Ethan Grey! Such a cutie! I wanted to take him home.

This is Michael, Amy's husband. Doesn't he look terrified? ;)

While at La Cabana we celebrated Nick's birthday. It is actually not till Wed, but they sang anyway!

This is Nick looking very surprised, even though on the way he told me that he hoped they would sing so he could get some fried ice cream.
This is me looking equally surprised. I am not sure what I was thinking.
Singing "Happy Birthday!"
Cake in the face!

Saturday: We spent the morning being lazy- my favorite pastime. Then we went to Anderson to do a little "necessity" shopping. The we have great steaks at Longhorn and off to see the movie "21." It was a great movie. I wasn't bored for a second.


Sunday: We went to church then the grocery store. This is becoming our little Sunday routine. Don't you just love routines? I strive on them. Anyway when we got back we worked in the yard pulling weeds. Then Nick cut the grass and I planted a few more flowers. I love spring, but it feels like a lot of work.

Now I am off to relax and prepare to grill out later tonight. I am going to enjoy my spring break this week!!

4 comments:

Salar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie said...

Hey I want to see picture of the new do!

Mandy said...

Hey Robyn!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love to meet new blog friends. I will add you to my blog list so that I can keep up with you guys!

It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I planted flowers yesterday too! I was telling my husband that I just love to be able to look out the window and see all of the bright colors!!

I look forward to following your blog!

Meg said...

Happy Bday Nick! Looks like you guys had a great time!
I want to see that movie, glad it has good reviews. Have a good break!