Wednesday, April 2, 2008

With the good comes the bad

I am glad I didn't allow myself to get too excited about that 5th grade job. This morning I got some very bad news. The teacher that was going to retire is no longer. So there goes my hope and dreams of that job. I am still waiting on a 3rd grade job that may be added. More than likely I will not know till the summer. I feel like I have no control over anything anymore. I just want to SCREAM!!! Between that and the whole pregnancy thing, I am just sad. I am trying to stay positive because I do have so many blessings in my life, but I am allowed to be sad once in a while.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Robyn you need a hug!!!! Everything will work out!!! LOve you! I'm praying for you.

Meg said...

Well I posted and it went away.. Anyways I just wanted to say your time is coming, I know it! I know it's hard to be patient and easy to be frustrated. Hang in there! On a positive note, I love your trees! You guys did a great job as usual!

Meg said...

I'm totally terrified of the "S"
eeeehhh.. I don't even want to spell it out. Grasshoppers are scary, they jump at you and you don't know where they went!

Kelly said...

I'm sorry Robyn. I'm sure something will work out for you. I understand your sadness and disappointment. It is TOTALLY okay to be sad. Wallow in it for a little bit. I pray God gives you back your joy and peace soon.