Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blessed


As I have stated before, in earlier post, Nick and I have started going to a new church. We have been attending for several months and decided that this was the place we wanted to join. We both fell in love with the people and the preacher. Today at church Nick, Michael, Amy, and myself all joined the church. It was such a great feeling to be accepted into the church with warm hugs and hand shakes. I truly believe we have found a church that is right for us. I can't wait for my own children to attend this church with us as a family.

On another note I would like to wish all the amazing mothers a Happy Mother's Day. It is such a hard job, and so many mothers that I know do an outstanding job. I thought this day was going to be hard for me. Wanting to be a mother so desperately and struggling for patience. But I have felt an overwhelming peace with everything today. I know that it will happen and I just have to believe that God hears my prayers and one day, when the time it right, he will answer them. Have an amazing day!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

We are starting to look for a new church too!! I know what you mean about feeling so welcome and like you fit in so well, that is what we are looking for!!

Meg said...

Congrats on joining the church!! Your time is coming I know it! You'll have many Mother's Days to enjoy!

Julia said...

So glad you found a new church! I prayed for you yesterday morning that God would give you peace. He is so faithful!!!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Congrats on joining a new church!! Message me on myspace and tell me where. I've been praying about a church home since I moved back here last month...

I'm glad that you had a peace on Sunday. God is so good!

(sorry if this posted twice. I accidentally hit post two times, and I tried to delete the first one. lol)

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you found a church to join!!!! There is nothing better than to have a church home you love!