Thursday, May 8, 2008

Opps!

I had a doctors appointment with an orthopedic doctor at 2:00 today. As I was helping the kindergarten students practice their graduation program, I glance at the clock, and almost screamed. Oh yes it was 2:30!! I completely forgot and ran to my room the call the doctor. I am now rescheduled for Monday at 3:15. Life is way to busy right now. Only 11 days till summer break! This proves I need it, right?

I also found out that I am teaching 5th grade Math. Who would have thought? Math was my worse subject in school. I hated it with a passion. I am determined to make it interesting! I have already starting working on units, and I believe I am coming up with some great ideas. Tonight I am going back to work for the science fair. Should be fun, but I am TIRED!

Also don't forget, this week is Teacher Apreciation Week! Thank a teacher for their devotion and hard work!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Math oh no Just kidding you will be fine!

Amy said...

That's great Robyn. I wish you the best of luck. I know you will do fine. Math is so much fun to teach.

Happy Teacher Week!!!! Next week is Nursing home week!!!

Meg said...

You'll be a great math teacher to those 5th graders! Life is crazy right now, I think we all need a good vacation!

Julia said...

I hated math with a passion too! I think it had a lot to do with the mean old teacher. I just know you'll be great and kids will love math because you made it fun, and they will talk about how awesome their math teacher was for years to come!