Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday's Treasures

Nick made this chicken salad with leftover chicken we had. He added grapes, pecans, pickles, mayo, and salt & pepper. YUMMY!


While I was selling stuff at the yard sale Saturday, I just just to look around. I bought this vase for only $2.00! It is so beautiful! I have so many vases, but can a girl really have too many? Aren't the roses pretty? They are finally blooming like crazy in my flower bed.

I also bought this candy dish for $1.00!! I couldn't pass it up.
The daisies are also growing like weeds! Daisies are my favorite! This is a bad picture. Sorry!
Have a great Tuesday!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love daisies did not know you growing them you will have to save some for me!

Sarah said...

Those roses are so pretty! Mine are blooming away right now too, but they aren't the pretty long stemmed ones like those!

Julia said...

I love daisies too...I love that they come back every year!

Meg said...

So pretty!!! lol, I'm too scared to pick mine, I'm scared they won't come back. lol.. Great finds!!

Mandy said...

I LOVE flowers!! I love bright colored ones and love being able to look out my windows and see them blooming outside! I really admire you for being able to grow them and keep them alive, I stink at that!!