Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Update

I just got home from a field trip to the zoo with a group of kindergarten students, so I am slightly tired. Bear with me! This may short and to the point.

Friday: I already talked about Nick and I's day in Greenville. Look what I got at Garden ridge! I also put out my memorial day/Fourth of July decorations. I don't have many, but thats okay. I made the red, white, and blue sand candles last year. I love them!

Saturday: Amy's birthday was Thursday, so we celebrated with a cookout at our house. We played corn hole, ate wonderful food, and played a little rock band. We had so much fun!!


These are the gifts I got Amy. I forgot to take a picture of her opening them. Opps!
This was the pork tenderloin with grilled pineapple salsa that Nick made. YUMMY!
Me and the birthday girl
Me and Brinsley

Happy Birthday Amy! I hope it was wonderful!

Take care,

6 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you so much Robyn!!! I really had a great time Saturday night. You and Nick are awesome!!! Love the VB bag and the "teacher" note pads.

Carrie said...

The food was good had fun can't wait for this weekend!

Kim said...

Cute Memorial Day/4th of July decor! I'm so ready for the cookouts...

Kelly said...

That pork tenderloin looks so good!!!! Looks like you had a great weekend!!!

Julia said...

Very cute plate holder...I need me one of those!!!

Mandy said...

What a fun weekend!! I don't have any 4th of July decorations...I think after seeing yours, I need to get some!