Saturday, June 21, 2008

All work and no play...

Nick has been working like CRAZY the last few weeks! They are working in North Carolina (about 1 hour and 45 mins. away) right now. He leaves at 5:30 and gets home at 7:00 every night. Just when I thought we would finally have today together, he has to work!! Being home all day all alone can get very depressing. I have been trying to stay busy with school things for next year, but it doesn't help. On top of that Duncan is gone to the groomers! The groomer takes FOREVER! I dropped him off at 9:00 and it is 1:00 now and no phone call to pick him up. This house is very lonely!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Aww Robyn... That's sad. Wish I wasn't so busy with school work. We could have Shopped!!!! Oh well, maybe soon.

Carrie said...

You should have called I have a zoo right now you could have helped!lol

Nikki said...

You should have called me! You could have come and played in the pool with us! :)

Meg said...

I know, it sucks when schedules are so busy and the one minute you think you'll have a break, something else comes up. Shopping, pedicures, baking, reading, I can name many things to try and keep me occupied..

Jessica said...

I'm on the edge of my seat, girlfriend!!! Tell me!!!! : )